In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIJOS. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIJOS, UNIJOS Requirements for Veterinary Medicine this post is for you.
University Of Jos Veterinary Medicine Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Veterinary Medicine in UNIJOS? Does UNIJOS accept two sittings for Veterinary Medicine?, What are the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in University Of Jos.
Does UNIJOS offer Veterinary Medicine? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIJOS? If you have been asking whether University Of Jos offers Veterinary Medicine as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Veterinary Medicine at UNIJOS have always asked, and also show you the University Of Jos JAMB Subject Combination for Veterinary Medicine.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine at University Of Jos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Veterinary Medicine, all you need to know about Veterinary Medicine department in UNIJOS as well as other schools you can also study Veterinary Medicine as a course apart from the University Of Jos should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIJOS Offer Veterinary Medicine?
This means that Veterinary Medicine is Accredited In UNIJOS.
See Other UNIJOS Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIJOS offers Veterinary Medicine, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIJOS.
Requirements To Study Veterinary Medicine in UNIJOS
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Jos through JAMB To Study Veterinary Medicine.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Veterinary Medicine in UNIJOS.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIJOS Veterinary Medicine Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Requirements For Veterinary Medicine
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Jos through Direct Entry To Study Veterinary Medicine.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIJOS Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIJOS Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Veterinary Medicine In UNIJOS
Before you will be offered admission to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIJOS this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
UNIJOS Subject Combination For Veterinary Medicine
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Veterinary Medicine in UNIJOS.
Is UNIJOS Good For Veterinary Medicine?
The University Of Jos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIJOS and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Jos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Veterinary Medicine.
Does UNIJOS Accept Two Sittings For Veterinary Medicine?
The University Of Jos (UNIJOS) Accepts two sittings for Veterinary Medicine.
How Many Years Is Veterinary Medicine In UNIJOS?
Veterinary Medicine in UNIJOS is a 4 years course.
UNIJOS School Fees For Veterinary Medicine
UNIJOS school fees for Veterinary Medicine is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Veterinary Medicine
- Best University To Study Veterinary Medicine In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Veterinary Medicine In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIJOS Admission Requirements
- UNIJOS Cut Off Mark
- UNIJOS Post UTME Form