i) To help us improve the services we offer and
ii) To provide personalized services unique to our website users.
It must be further noted that we are committed to protecting your privacy.
We Will Not Share Your Information With Others Without Your Prior Consent.
- We will continue to invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of the latest security technology.
- You will not receive unsolicited mail from SCHOOL BEGINNERS and/or from third parties screened by SCHOOL BEGINNERS unless you have agreed to this.
- We will, however, mail you occasionally with information about your registration and/or your subscription account.
- We will not pass on any individual user details (including your email address) unless we have your prior consent.
- Otherwise, we will only share anonymous aggregate statistics about our users, sales, and traffic patterns with our advertisers.
What Does School Beginner Do With The Information It Gathers/tracks?
a) Statistical Analysis and Banner Advertising:
we may also contact you regarding account status, changes to the subscriber agreement, and confirm registration.
b) Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information.
During the registration process, new users may select to register for various eMail publications.
c) Children’s Guidelines:
We collect no personally identifiable information from visitors known to be children.
d) Opting-Out, Corrections, and Cancellations:
e) Additional Information Or to Report a Problem:
Please eMail us at [email protected]