In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Pharmacy in UNIPORT. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Pharmacy in UNIPORT, UNIPORT Requirements for Pharmacy this post is for you.
University Of Port Harcourt Pharmacy Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Pharmacy in UNIPORT? Does UNIPORT accept two sittings for Pharmacy?, What are the requirements to study Pharmacy in University Of Port Harcourt.
Does UNIPORT offer Pharmacy? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Pharmacy in UNIPORT? If you have been asking whether University Of Port Harcourt offers Pharmacy as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Pharmacy at UNIPORT have always asked, and also show you the University Of Port Harcourt JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Pharmacy at University Of Port Harcourt.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Pharmacy, all you need to know about Pharmacy department in UNIPORT as well as other schools you can also study Pharmacy as a course apart from the University Of Port Harcourt should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIPORT Offer Pharmacy?
See Other UNIPORT Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIPORT offers Pharmacy, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Pharmacy in UNIPORT.
Requirements To Study Pharmacy in UNIPORT
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Port Harcourt through JAMB To Study Pharmacy.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Pharmacy in UNIPORT
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission
- Meet UNIPORT Pharmacy Cut off Mark
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score
UNIPORT Direct Entry Requirements For Pharmacy
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Port Harcourt through Direct Entry To Study Pharmacy.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIPORT Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIPORT Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNIPORT
Before you will be offered admission to study Pharmacy in UNIPORT this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
UNIPORT Subject Combination For Pharmacy
Is UNIPORT Good For Pharmacy?
The University Of Port Harcourt thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Pharmacy in UNIPORT and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Port Harcourt is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Pharmacy.
Does UNIPORT Accept Two Sittings For Pharmacy?
The University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Accepts two sittings for Pharmacy.
How Many Years Is Pharmacy In UNIPORT?
Pharmacy in UNIPORT is a 5 years course.
UNIPORT School Fees For Pharmacy
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacy
- Best University To Study Pharmacy In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Pharmacy In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIPORT Admission Requirements
- UNIPORT Cut Off Mark
- UNIPORT Post UTME Form