Olabisi Onabanjo University Pharmacy Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Pharmacy in OOU? Does OOU accept two sittings for Pharmacy?, What are the requirements to study Pharmacy in Olabisi Onabanjo University.
Does OOU offer Pharmacy? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Pharmacy in OOU? If you have been asking whether Olabisi Onabanjo University offers Pharmacy as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Pharmacy at OOU have always asked, and also show you the Olabisi Onabanjo University JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Pharmacy at Olabisi Onabanjo University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Pharmacy, all you need to know about Pharmacy department in OOU as well as other schools you can also study Pharmacy as a course apart from the Olabisi Onabanjo University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does OOU Offer Pharmacy?
This means that Pharmacy is Accredited In V.
See Other OOU Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Pharmacy in OOU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University through JAMB To Study Pharmacy.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Pharmacy in OOU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet OOU Pharmacy Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
OOU Direct Entry Requirements For Pharmacy
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University through Direct Entry To Study Pharmacy.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the OOU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And OOU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In OOU
Before you will be offered admission to study Pharmacy in OOU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Olabisi Onabanjo University to study Pharmacy.
OOU Subject Combination For Pharmacy
Is OOU Good For Pharmacy?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Pharmacy in OOU and that makes it more competitive.
Does OOU Accept Two Sittings For Pharmacy?
How Many Years Is Pharmacy In OOU?
OOU School Fees For Pharmacy
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacy
- Best University To Study Pharmacy In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Pharmacy In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- OOU Admission Requirements
- OOU Cut Off Mark
- OOU Post UTME Form