In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Microbiology in UNN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Microbiology in UNN, UNN Requirements for Microbiology this post is for you.
University Of Nigeria Microbiology Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Microbiology in UNN? Does UNN accept two sittings for Microbiology?, What are the requirements to study Microbiology in University Of Nigeria.
Does UNN offer Microbiology? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Microbiology in UNN? If you have been asking whether University Of Nigeria offers Microbiology as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Microbiology at UNN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Nigeria JAMB Subject Combination for Microbiology.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Microbiology at University Of Nigeria.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Microbiology, all you need to know about Microbiology department in UNN as well as other schools you can also study Microbiology as a course apart from the University Of Nigeria should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNN Offer Microbiology?
See other courses offered UNN.
Now that you are aware that UNN offers Microbiology, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Microbiology in UNN.
Requirements To Study Microbiology in UNN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Nigeria through JAMB To Study Microbiology.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Microbiology in UNN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNN Microbiology Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNN Direct Entry Requirements For Microbiology
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Nigeria through Direct Entry To Study Microbiology.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Microbiology In UNN
Before you will be offered admission to study Microbiology in UNN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Nigeria to study Microbiology.
UNN Subject Combination For Microbiology
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Microbiology in UNN.
Is UNN Good For Microbiology?
The University Of Nigeria thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Microbiology in UNN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Nigeria is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Microbiology.
Does UNN Accept Two Sittings For Microbiology?
How Many Years is Microbiology In UNN?
Microbiology in UNN is a 4 years course.
UNN School Fees For Microbiology
UNN school fees for Microbiology is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Microbiology
- Best University To Study Microbiology In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Microbiology In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNN Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status