In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Microbiology in DELSU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Microbiology in DELSU, DELSU Requirements for Microbiology this post is for you.
Delta State University Abraka Microbiology Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Microbiology in DELSU? Does DELSU accept two sittings for Microbiology?, What are the requirements to study Microbiology in Delta State University Abraka.
Does DELSU offer Microbiology? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Microbiology in DELSU? If you have been asking whether Delta State University Abraka offers Microbiology as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Microbiology at DELSU have always asked, and also show you the Delta State University Abraka JAMB Subject Combination for Microbiology.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Microbiology at Delta State University Abraka.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Microbiology, all you need to know about Microbiology department in DELSU as well as other schools you can also study Microbiology as a course apart from the Delta State University Abraka should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does DELSU Offer Microbiology?
See Other DELSU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that DELSU offers Microbiology, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Microbiology in DELSU.
Requirements To Study Microbiology in DELSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Delta State University Abraka through JAMB To Study Microbiology.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Microbiology in DELSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet DELSU Microbiology Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
DELSU Direct Entry Requirements For Microbiology
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Delta State University Abraka through Direct Entry To Study Microbiology.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the DELSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And DELSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Microbiology In DELSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Microbiology in DELSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Delta State University Abraka to study Microbiology.
DELSU Subject Combination For Microbiology
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Microbiology in DELSU.
Is DELSU Good For Microbiology?
The Delta State University Abraka thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Microbiology in DELSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Delta State University Abraka is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Microbiology.
Does DELSU Accept Two Sittings For Microbiology?
The Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) Accepts two sittings for Microbiology.
How Many Years Is Microbiology In DELSU?
Microbiology in DELSU is a 4 years course.
DELSU School Fees For Microbiology
DELSU school fees for Microbiology is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Microbiology
- Best University To Study Microbiology In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Microbiology In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Microbiology (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- DELSU Admission Requirements
- DELSU Cut Off Mark
- DELSU Post UTME Form