In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Medicine And Surgery in UNIOSUN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Medicine And Surgery in UNIOSUN, UNIOSUN Requirements for Medicine And Surgery this post is for you.
Osun State University Medicine And Surgery Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Medicine And Surgery in UNIOSUN? Does UNIOSUN accept two sittings for Medicine And Surgery?, What are the requirements to study Medicine And Surgery in Osun State University.
Does UNIOSUN offer Medicine And Surgery? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Medicine And Surgery in UNIOSUN? If you have been asking whether Osun State University offers Medicine And Surgery as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Medicine And Surgery at UNIOSUN have always asked, and also show you the Osun State University JAMB Subject Combination for Medicine And Surgery.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Medicine And Surgery, all you need to know about Medicine And Surgery department in UNIOSUN as well as other schools you can also study Medicine And Surgery as a course apart from the Osun State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIOSUN Offer Medicine And Surgery?
See Other UNIOSUN Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Medicine And Surgery in UNIOSUN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Osun State University through JAMB To Study Medicine And Surgery.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Medicine And Surgery in UNIOSUN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIOSUN Medicine And Surgery Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIOSUN Direct Entry Requirements For Medicine And Surgery
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIOSUN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIOSUN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Medicine And Surgery In UNIOSUN
Before you will be offered admission to study Medicine And Surgery in UNIOSUN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Osun State University to study Medicine And Surgery.
UNIOSUN Subject Combination For Medicine And Surgery
Is UNIOSUN Good For Medicine And Surgery?
The Osun State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Medicine And Surgery in UNIOSUN and that makes it more competitive.
Does UNIOSUN Accept Two Sittings For Medicine And Surgery?
How Many Years Is Medicine And Surgery In UNIOSUN?
UNIOSUN School Fees For Medicine And Surgery
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Medicine And Surgery
- Best University To Study Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Medicine And Surgery (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIOSUN Admission Requirements
- UNIOSUN Cut Off Mark
- UNIOSUN Post UTME Form