In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Medicine And Surgery in LASU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Medicine And Surgery in LASU, LASU Requirements for Medicine And Surgery this post is for you.
Lagos State University Medicine And Surgery Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Medicine And Surgery in LASU? Does LASU accept two sittings for Medicine And Surgery?, What are the requirements to study Medicine And Surgery in Lagos State University.
Does LASU offer Medicine And Surgery? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Medicine And Surgery in LASU? If you have been asking whether Lagos State University offers Medicine And Surgery as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Medicine And Surgery at LASU have always asked, and also show you the Lagos State University JAMB Subject Combination for Medicine And Surgery.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Medicine And Surgery at Lagos State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Medicine And Surgery, all you need to know about Medicine And Surgery department in LASU as well as other schools you can also study Medicine And Surgery as a course apart from the Lagos State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does LASU Offer Medicine And Surgery?
The Lagos State University (LASU) offers Medicine And Surgery.
See Other LASU Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Medicine And Surgery in LASU
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than One (1) sitting before you can study Medicine And Surgery in LASU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet LASU Medicine And Surgery Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
LASU Direct Entry Requirements For Medicine And Surgery
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Lagos State University through Direct Entry To Study Medicine And Surgery.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of one (1) sitting.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the LASU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And LASU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Medicine And Surgery In LASU
Before you will be offered admission to study Medicine And Surgery in LASU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 300 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Lagos State University to study Medicine And Surgery.
LASU Subject Combination For Medicine And Surgery
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Medicine And Surgery in LASU.
Is LASU Good For Medicine And Surgery?
The Lagos State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Medicine And Surgery in LASU and that makes it more competitive.
Does LASU Accept Two Sittings For Medicine And Surgery?
This means that you cannot combined two results to gain admission to study Medicine and surgery in LASU.
How Many Years Is Medicine And Surgery In LASU?
LASU School Fees For Medicine And Surgery
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Medicine And Surgery
- Best University To Study Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Medicine And Surgery (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- LASU Admission Requirements
- LASU Cut Off Mark
- LASU Post UTME Form