In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in UNIUYO. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in UNIUYO, UNIUYO Requirements for Mechanical Engineering this post is for you.
University Of Uyo Mechanical Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Mechanical Engineering in UNIUYO? Does UNIUYO accept two sittings for Mechanical Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in University Of Uyo.
Does UNIUYO offer Mechanical Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in UNIUYO? If you have been asking whether University Of Uyo offers Mechanical Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Mechanical Engineering at UNIUYO have always asked, and also show you the University Of Uyo JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering at University Of Uyo.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Mechanical Engineering, all you need to know about Mechanical Engineering department in UNIUYO as well as other schools you can also study Mechanical Engineering as a course apart from the University Of Uyo should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIUYO Offer Mechanical Engineering?
This means that Mechanical Engineering is Accredited In UNIUYO.
See Other UNIUYO Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIUYO offers Mechanical Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in UNIUYO.
Requirements To Study Mechanical Engineering in UNIUYO
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Uyo through JAMB To Study Mechanical Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Mechanical Engineering in UNIUYO.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIUYO Mechanical Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIUYO Direct Entry Requirements For Mechanical Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Uyo through Direct Entry To Study Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIUYO Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIUYO Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Mechanical Engineering In UNIUYO
Before you will be offered admission to study Mechanical Engineering in UNIUYO this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Uyo to study Mechanical Engineering.
UNIUYO Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Mechanical Engineering in UNIUYO.
Is UNIUYO Good For Mechanical Engineering?
The University Of Uyo thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Mechanical Engineering in UNIUYO and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Uyo is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Mechanical Engineering.
Does UNIUYO Accept Two Sittings For Mechanical Engineering?
How Many Years Is Mechanical Engineering In UNIUYO?
UNIUYO School Fees For Mechanical Engineering
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering
- Best University To Study Mechanical Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Mechanical Engineering In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIUYO Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status