In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in UNIPORT. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in UNIPORT, UNIPORT Requirements for Mechanical Engineering this post is for you.
University Of Port Harcourt Mechanical Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Mechanical Engineering in UNIPORT? Does UNIPORT accept two sittings for Mechanical Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in University Of Port Harcourt.
Does UNIPORT offer Mechanical Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in UNIPORT? If you have been asking whether University Of Port Harcourt offers Mechanical Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Mechanical Engineering at UNIPORT have always asked, and also show you the University Of Port Harcourt JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering at University Of Port Harcourt.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Mechanical Engineering, all you need to know about Mechanical Engineering department in UNIPORT as well as other schools you can also study Mechanical Engineering as a course apart from the University Of Port Harcourt should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIPORT Offer Mechanical Engineering?
See Other UNIPORT Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIPORT offers Mechanical Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in UNIPORT.
Requirements To Study Mechanical Engineering in UNIPORT
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Mechanical Engineering in UNIPORT.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIPORT Mechanical Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIPORT Direct Entry Requirements For Mechanical Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Port Harcourt through Direct Entry To Study Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIPORT Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIPORT Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Mechanical Engineering In UNIPORT
Before you will be offered admission to study Mechanical Engineering in UNIPORT this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Port Harcourt to study Mechanical Engineering.
UNIPORT Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Mechanical Engineering in UNIPORT.
Is UNIPORT Good For Mechanical Engineering?
The University Of Port Harcourt thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Mechanical Engineering in UNIPORT and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Port Harcourt is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Mechanical Engineering.
Does UNIPORT Accept Two Sittings For Mechanical Engineering?
The University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Accepts two sittings for Mechanical Engineering.
How Many Years Is Mechanical Engineering In UNIPORT?
UNIPORT School Fees For Mechanical Engineering
UNIPORT school fees for Mechanical Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering
- Best University To Study Mechanical Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Mechanical Engineering In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Mechanical Engineering (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIPORT Admission Requirements
- UNIPORT Cut Off Mark
- UNIPORT Post UTME Form