In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in OAU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in OAU, OAU Requirements for Mechanical Engineering this post is for you.
Obafemi Awolowo University Mechanical Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Mechanical Engineering in OAU? Does OAU accept two sittings for Mechanical Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in Obafemi Awolowo University.
Does OAU offer Mechanical Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in OAU? If you have been asking whether Obafemi Awolowo University offers Mechanical Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Mechanical Engineering at OAU have always asked, and also show you the Obafemi Awolowo University JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering at Obafemi Awolowo University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Mechanical Engineering, all you need to know about Mechanical Engineering department in OAU as well as other schools you can also study Mechanical Engineering as a course apart from the Obafemi Awolowo University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does OAU Offer Mechanical Engineering?
This means that Mechanical Engineering is Accredited In OAU.
See Other OAU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that OAU offers Mechanical Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in OAU.
Requirements To Study Mechanical Engineering in OAU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Obafemi Awolowo University through JAMB To Study Mechanical Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Mechanical Engineering in OAU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet OAU Mechanical Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
OAU Direct Entry Requirements For Mechanical Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Obafemi Awolowo University through Direct Entry To Study Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the OAU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And OAU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Mechanical Engineering In OAU
Before you will be offered admission to study Mechanical Engineering in OAU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University to study Mechanical Engineering.
OAU Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Mechanical Engineering in OAU.
Is OAU Good For Mechanical Engineering?
The Obafemi Awolowo University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Mechanical Engineering in OAU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Obafemi Awolowo University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Mechanical Engineering.
Does OAU Accept Two Sittings For Mechanical Engineering?
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Accepts two sittings for Mechanical Engineering.
How Many Years Is Mechanical Engineering In OAU?
Mechanical Engineering in OAU is a 4 years course.
OAU School Fees For Mechanical Engineering
OAU school fees for Mechanical Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering
- Best University To Study Mechanical Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Mechanical Engineering In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- OAU Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status