In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Mass Communication in UNN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Mass Communication in UNN, UNN Requirements for Mass Communication this post is for you.
University Of Nigeria Mass Communication Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Mass Communication in UNN? Does UNN accept two sittings for Mass Communication?, What are the requirements to study Mass Communication in University Of Nigeria.
Does UNN offer Mass Communication? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Mass Communication in UNN? If you have been asking whether University Of Nigeria offers Mass Communication as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Mass Communication at UNN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Nigeria JAMB Subject Combination for Mass Communication.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Mass Communication at University Of Nigeria.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Mass Communication, all you need to know about Mass Communication department in UNN as well as other schools you can also study Mass Communication as a course apart from the University Of Nigeria should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNN Offer Mass Communication?
The University Of Nigeria (UNN) offers Mass Communication.
See other courses offered UNN.
Now that you are aware that UNN offers Mass Communication, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Mass Communication in UNN.
Requirements To Study Mass Communication in UNN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Nigeria through JAMB To Study Mass Communication.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Mass Communication in UNN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNN Mass Communication Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNN Direct Entry Requirements For Mass Communication
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Nigeria through Direct Entry To Study Mass Communication.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Mass Communication In UNN
Before you will be offered admission to study Mass Communication in UNN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Nigeria to study Mass Communication.
UNN Subject Combination For Mass Communication
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Mass Communication in UNN.
Is UNN Good For Mass Communication?
The University Of Nigeria thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Mass Communication in UNN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Nigeria is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Mass Communication.
Does UNN Accept Two Sittings For Mass Communication?
The University Of Nigeria (UNN) accepts two sittings for Mass Communication.
How Many Years is Mass Communication In UNN?
Mass Communication in UNN is a 4 years course.
UNN School Fees For Mass Communication
UNN school fees for Mass Communication is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Mass Communication
- Best University To Study Mass Communication In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Mass Communication In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNN Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status