Does ABUAD offer Law? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Law in ABUAD? If you have been asking whether Afe Babalola University offers Law as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Law at ABUAD have always asked, and also show you the Afe Babalola University JAMB Subject Combination for Law.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Law, all you need to know about Law department in ABUAD as well as other schools you can also study Law as a course apart from the Afe Babalola University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does ABUAD Offer Law?
See other courses offered ABUAD.
Now that you are aware that ABUAD offers Law, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Law in ABUAD.
Requirements To Study Law in ABUAD
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Afe Babalola University through JAMB To Study Law.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics before you can study Law in ABUAD.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ABUAD Law Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
ABUAD Direct Entry Requirements For Law
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Afe Babalola University through Direct Entry To Study Law.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of one (1) sitting.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ABUAD Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ABUAD Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
ABUAD Cut Off Mark For Law
Before you will be offered admission to study Law in ABUAD this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into Afe Babalola University to study Law.
ABUAD Subject Combination For Law
Is ABUAD Good For Law?
The Afe Babalola University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Law in ABUAD and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, the Afe Babalola University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Law.
Does ABUAD Accept Two Sittings For Law?
How Many Years is Law In ABUAD?
Law in ABUAD is a 5 years course.
ABUAD School Fees For Law
ABUAD school fees for Law is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to 5 million Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Law In ABUAD.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Law
- Best University To Study Law In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Law In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Law
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- AKSU Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status