Nasarawa State University History Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for History in NSUK? Does NSUK accept two sittings for History?, What are the requirements to study History in Nasarawa State University.
Does NSUK offer History? If Yes, what are the requirements to study History in NSUK? If you have been asking whether Nasarawa State University offers History as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study History at NSUK have always asked, and also show you the Nasarawa State University JAMB Subject Combination for History.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study History at Nasarawa State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for History, all you need to know about History department in NSUK as well as other schools you can also study History as a course apart from the Nasarawa State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does NSUK Offer History?
See Other NSUK Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that NSUK offers History, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study History in NSUK.
Requirements To Study History in NSUK
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Nasarawa State University through JAMB To Study History.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study History in NSUK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet NSUK History Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
NSUK Direct Entry Requirements For History
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Nasarawa State University through Direct Entry To Study History.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the NSUK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And NSUK Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For History In NSUK
Before you will be offered admission to study History in NSUK this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
NSUK Subject Combination For History
Is NSUK Good For History?
The Nasarawa State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study History in NSUK and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Nasarawa State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study History.
Does NSUK Accept Two Sittings For History?
How Many Years Is History In NSUK?
History in NSUK is a 4 years course.
NSUK School Fees For History
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For History
- Best University To Study History In Nigeria
- Universities Offering History In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For History (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- NSUK Admission Requirements
- NSUK Cut Off Mark
- NSUK Post UTME Form