In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Estate Management in UNILORIN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Estate Management in UNILORIN, UNILORIN Requirements for Estate Management this post is for you.
University Of Ilorin Estate Management Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Estate Management in UNILORIN? Does UNILORIN accept two sittings for Estate Management?, What are the requirements to study Estate Management in University Of Ilorin.
Does UNILORIN offer Estate Management? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Estate Management in UNILORIN? If you have been asking whether University Of Ilorin offers Estate Management as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Estate Management at UNILORIN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Ilorin JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Estate Management at University Of Ilorin.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Estate Management, all you need to know about Estate Management department in UNILORIN as well as other schools you can also study Estate Management as a course apart from the University Of Ilorin should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNILORIN Offer Estate Management?
The University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) offers Estate Management.
This means that Estate Management is Accredited In UNILORIN.
See Other UNILORIN Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNILORIN offers Estate Management, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Estate Management in UNILORIN.
Requirements To Study Estate Management in UNILORIN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ilorin through JAMB To Study Estate Management.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Estate Management in UNILORIN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNILORIN Estate Management Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNILORIN Direct Entry Requirements For Estate Management
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ilorin through Direct Entry To Study Estate Management.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNILORIN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNILORIN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Estate Management In UNILORIN
Before you will be offered admission to study Estate Management in UNILORIN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Ilorin to study Estate Management.
UNILORIN Subject Combination For Estate Management
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Estate Management in UNILORIN.
Is UNILORIN Good For Estate Management?
The University Of Ilorin thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Estate Management in UNILORIN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Ilorin is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Estate Management.
Does UNILORIN Accept Two Sittings For Estate Management?
The University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Accepts two sittings for Estate Management.
How Many Years Is Estate Management In UNILORIN?
UNILORIN School Fees For Estate Management
UNILORIN school fees for Estate Management is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Estate Management
- Best University To Study Estate Management In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Estate Management In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNILORIN Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status