In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Economics in DELSU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Economics in DELSU, DELSU Requirements for Economics this post is for you.
Delta State University Abraka Economics Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Economics in DELSU? Does DELSU accept two sittings for Economics?, What are the requirements to study Economics in Delta State University Abraka.
Does DELSU offer Economics? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Economics in DELSU? If you have been asking whether Delta State University Abraka offers Economics as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Economics at DELSU have always asked, and also show you the Delta State University Abraka JAMB Subject Combination for Economics.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Economics at Delta State University Abraka.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Economics, all you need to know about Economics department in DELSU as well as other schools you can also study Economics as a course apart from the Delta State University Abraka should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does DELSU Offer Economics?
See Other DELSU Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Economics in DELSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Delta State University Abraka through JAMB To Study Economics.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Economics in DELSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet DELSU Economics Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
DELSU Direct Entry Requirements For Economics
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the DELSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And DELSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Economics In DELSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Economics in DELSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Delta State University Abraka to study Economics.
DELSU Subject Combination For Economics
Is DELSU Good For Economics?
The Delta State University Abraka thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Economics in DELSU and that makes it more competitive.
Does DELSU Accept Two Sittings For Economics?
The Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) Accepts two sittings for Economics.
How Many Years Is Economics In DELSU?
DELSU School Fees For Economics
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Economics
- Best University To Study Economics In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Economics In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Economics (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- DELSU Admission Requirements
- DELSU Cut Off Mark
- DELSU Post UTME Form