In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Chemical Engineering in OAU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Chemical Engineering in OAU, OAU Requirements for Chemical Engineering this post is for you.
Obafemi Awolowo University Chemical Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Chemical Engineering in OAU? Does OAU accept two sittings for Chemical Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Chemical Engineering in Obafemi Awolowo University.
Does OAU offer Chemical Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Chemical Engineering in OAU? If you have been asking whether Obafemi Awolowo University offers Chemical Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Chemical Engineering at OAU have always asked, and also show you the Obafemi Awolowo University JAMB Subject Combination for Chemical Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Chemical Engineering at Obafemi Awolowo University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Chemical Engineering, all you need to know about Chemical Engineering department in OAU as well as other schools you can also study Chemical Engineering as a course apart from the Obafemi Awolowo University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does OAU Offer Chemical Engineering?
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) offers Chemical Engineering.
This means that Chemical Engineering is Accredited In OAU.
See Other OAU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that OAU offers Chemical Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Chemical Engineering in OAU.
Requirements To Study Chemical Engineering in OAU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Obafemi Awolowo University through JAMB To Study Chemical Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Chemical Engineering in OAU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet OAU Chemical Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
OAU Direct Entry Requirements For Chemical Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Obafemi Awolowo University through Direct Entry To Study Chemical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the OAU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And OAU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Chemical Engineering In OAU
Before you will be offered admission to study Chemical Engineering in OAU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University to study Chemical Engineering.
OAU Subject Combination For Chemical Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Chemical Engineering in OAU.
Is OAU Good For Chemical Engineering?
The Obafemi Awolowo University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Chemical Engineering in OAU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Obafemi Awolowo University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Chemical Engineering.
Does OAU Accept Two Sittings For Chemical Engineering?
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Accepts two sittings for Chemical Engineering.
How Many Years Is Chemical Engineering In OAU?
Chemical Engineering in OAU is a 4 years course.
OAU School Fees For Chemical Engineering
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Chemical Engineering
- Best University To Study Chemical Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Chemical Engineering In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- OAU Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status