In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Business Administration in OOU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Business Administration in OOU, OOU Requirements for Business Administration this post is for you.
Olabisi Onabanjo University Business Administration Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Business Administration in OOU? Does OOU accept two sittings for Business Administration?, What are the requirements to study Business Administration in Olabisi Onabanjo University.
Does OOU offer Business Administration? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Business Administration in OOU? If you have been asking whether Olabisi Onabanjo University offers Business Administration as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Business Administration at OOU have always asked, and also show you the Olabisi Onabanjo University JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Business Administration at Olabisi Onabanjo University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Business Administration, all you need to know about Business Administration department in OOU as well as other schools you can also study Business Administration as a course apart from the Olabisi Onabanjo University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does OOU Offer Business Administration?
See Other OOU Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Business Administration in OOU
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Business Administration in OOU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet OOU Business Administration Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
OOU Direct Entry Requirements For Business Administration
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University through Direct Entry To Study Business Administration.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the OOU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And OOU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Business Administration In OOU
Before you will be offered admission to study Business Administration in OOU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Olabisi Onabanjo University to study Business Administration.
OOU Subject Combination For Business Administration
Is OOU Good For Business Administration?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Business Administration in OOU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Olabisi Onabanjo University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Business Administration.
Does OOU Accept Two Sittings For Business Administration?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Accepts two sittings for Business Administration.
How Many Years Is Business Administration In OOU?
Business Administration in OOU is a 4 years course.
OOU School Fees For Business Administration
OOU school fees for Business Administration is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Business Administration
- Best University To Study Business Administration In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Business Administration In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Business Administration (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- OOU Admission Requirements
- OOU Cut Off Mark
- OOU Post UTME Form