In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Business Administration in EKSU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Business Administration in EKSU, EKSU Requirements for Business Administration this post is for you.
Ekiti State University Business Administration Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Business Administration in EKSU? Does EKSU accept two sittings for Business Administration?, What are the requirements to study Business Administration in Ekiti State University.
Does EKSU offer Business Administration? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Business Administration in EKSU? If you have been asking whether Ekiti State University offers Business Administration as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Business Administration at EKSU have always asked, and also show you the Ekiti State University JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Business Administration at Ekiti State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Business Administration, all you need to know about Business Administration department in EKSU as well as other schools you can also study Business Administration as a course apart from the Ekiti State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does EKSU Offer Business Administration?
See Other EKSU Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Business Administration in EKSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ekiti State University through JAMB To Study Business Administration.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Business Administration in EKSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet EKSU Business Administration Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
EKSU Direct Entry Requirements For Business Administration
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ekiti State University through Direct Entry To Study Business Administration.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the EKSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And EKSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Business Administration In EKSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Business Administration in EKSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Ekiti State University to study Business Administration.
EKSU Subject Combination For Business Administration
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Business Administration in EKSU.
Is EKSU Good For Business Administration?
The Ekiti State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Business Administration in EKSU and that makes it more competitive.
Does EKSU Accept Two Sittings For Business Administration?
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) Accepts two sittings for Business Administration.
How Many Years Is Business Administration In EKSU?
EKSU School Fees For Business Administration
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Business Administration
- Best University To Study Business Administration In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Business Administration In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Business Administration (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- EKSU Admission Requirements
- EKSU Cut Off Mark
- EKSU Post UTME Form