In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Biochemistry in UNIPORT. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Biochemistry in UNIPORT, UNIPORT Requirements for Biochemistry this post is for you.
University Of Port Harcourt Biochemistry Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Biochemistry in UNIPORT? Does UNIPORT accept two sittings for Biochemistry?, What are the requirements to study Biochemistry in University Of Port Harcourt.
Does UNIPORT offer Biochemistry? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Biochemistry in UNIPORT? If you have been asking whether University Of Port Harcourt offers Biochemistry as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Biochemistry at UNIPORT have always asked, and also show you the University Of Port Harcourt JAMB Subject Combination for Biochemistry.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Biochemistry at University Of Port Harcourt.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Biochemistry, all you need to know about Biochemistry department in UNIPORT as well as other schools you can also study Biochemistry as a course apart from the University Of Port Harcourt should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIPORT Offer Biochemistry?
See Other UNIPORT Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Biochemistry in UNIPORT
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Port Harcourt through JAMB To Study Biochemistry.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Biochemistry in UNIPORT.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIPORT Biochemistry Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIPORT Direct Entry Requirements For Biochemistry
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Port Harcourt through Direct Entry To Study Biochemistry.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIPORT Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIPORT Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Biochemistry In UNIPORT
Before you will be offered admission to study Biochemistry in UNIPORT this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Port Harcourt to study Biochemistry.
UNIPORT Subject Combination For Biochemistry
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Biochemistry in UNIPORT.
Is UNIPORT Good For Biochemistry?
The University Of Port Harcourt thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Biochemistry in UNIPORT and that makes it more competitive.
Does UNIPORT Accept Two Sittings For Biochemistry?
The University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Accepts two sittings for Biochemistry.
How Many Years Is Biochemistry In UNIPORT?
Biochemistry in UNIPORT is a 4 years course.
UNIPORT School Fees For Biochemistry
UNIPORT school fees for Biochemistry is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Biochemistry
- Best University To Study Biochemistry In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Biochemistry In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Biochemistry (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIPORT Admission Requirements
- UNIPORT Cut Off Mark
- UNIPORT Post UTME Form