In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Biochemistry in OAU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Biochemistry in OAU, OAU Requirements for Biochemistry this post is for you.
Obafemi Awolowo University Biochemistry Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Biochemistry in OAU? Does OAU accept two sittings for Biochemistry?, What are the requirements to study Biochemistry in Obafemi Awolowo University.
Does OAU offer Biochemistry? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Biochemistry in OAU? If you have been asking whether Obafemi Awolowo University offers Biochemistry as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Biochemistry at OAU have always asked, and also show you the Obafemi Awolowo University JAMB Subject Combination for Biochemistry.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Biochemistry at Obafemi Awolowo University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Biochemistry, all you need to know about Biochemistry department in OAU as well as other schools you can also study Biochemistry as a course apart from the Obafemi Awolowo University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does OAU Offer Biochemistry?
This means that Biochemistry is Accredited In OAU.
See Other OAU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that OAU offers Biochemistry, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Biochemistry in OAU.
Requirements To Study Biochemistry in OAU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Obafemi Awolowo University through JAMB To Study Biochemistry.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Biochemistry in OAU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet OAU Biochemistry Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
OAU Direct Entry Requirements For Biochemistry
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Obafemi Awolowo University through Direct Entry To Study Biochemistry.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the OAU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And OAU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Biochemistry In OAU
Before you will be offered admission to study Biochemistry in OAU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University to study Biochemistry.
OAU Subject Combination For Biochemistry
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Biochemistry in OAU.
Is OAU Good For Biochemistry?
The Obafemi Awolowo University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Biochemistry in OAU and that makes it more competitive.
Does OAU Accept Two Sittings For Biochemistry?
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Accepts two sittings for Biochemistry.
How Many Years Is Biochemistry In OAU?
OAU School Fees For Biochemistry
OAU school fees for Biochemistry is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Biochemistry
- Best University To Study Biochemistry In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Biochemistry In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- OAU Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status