In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Biochemistry in EKSU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Biochemistry in EKSU, EKSU Requirements for Biochemistry this post is for you.
Ekiti State University Biochemistry Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Biochemistry in EKSU? Does EKSU accept two sittings for Biochemistry?, What are the requirements to study Biochemistry in Ekiti State University.
Does EKSU offer Biochemistry? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Biochemistry in EKSU? If you have been asking whether Ekiti State University offers Biochemistry as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Biochemistry at EKSU have always asked, and also show you the Ekiti State University JAMB Subject Combination for Biochemistry.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Biochemistry at Ekiti State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Biochemistry, all you need to know about Biochemistry department in EKSU as well as other schools you can also study Biochemistry as a course apart from the Ekiti State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does EKSU Offer Biochemistry?
See Other EKSU Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Biochemistry in EKSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ekiti State University through JAMB To Study Biochemistry.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Biochemistry in EKSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet EKSU Biochemistry Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
EKSU Direct Entry Requirements For Biochemistry
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ekiti State University through Direct Entry To Study Biochemistry.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the EKSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And EKSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Biochemistry In EKSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Biochemistry in EKSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Ekiti State University to study Biochemistry.
EKSU Subject Combination For Biochemistry
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Biochemistry in EKSU.
Is EKSU Good For Biochemistry?
The Ekiti State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Biochemistry in EKSU and that makes it more competitive.
Does EKSU Accept Two Sittings For Biochemistry?
How Many Years Is Biochemistry In EKSU?
Biochemistry in EKSU is a 4 years course.
EKSU School Fees For Biochemistry
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Biochemistry
- Best University To Study Biochemistry In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Biochemistry In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Biochemistry (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- EKSU Admission Requirements
- EKSU Cut Off Mark
- EKSU Post UTME Form