In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Biochemistry in AKSU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Biochemistry in AKSU, AKSU Requirements for Biochemistry this post is for you.
Akwa Ibom State University Biochemistry Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Biochemistry in AKSU? Does AKSU accept two sittings for Biochemistry?, What are the requirements to study Biochemistry in Akwa Ibom State University.
Does AKSU offer Biochemistry? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Biochemistry in AKSU? If you have been asking whether Akwa Ibom State University offers Biochemistry as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Biochemistry at AKSU have always asked, and also show you the Akwa Ibom State University JAMB Subject Combination for Biochemistry.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Biochemistry, all you need to know about Biochemistry department in AKSU as well as other schools you can also study Biochemistry as a course apart from the Akwa Ibom State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does AKSU Offer Biochemistry?
See other courses offered AKSU.
Requirements To Study Biochemistry in AKSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Akwa Ibom State University through JAMB To Study Biochemistry.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics before you can study Biochemistry in AKSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet AKSU Biochemistry Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
AKSU Direct Entry Requirements For Biochemistry
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Akwa Ibom State University through Direct Entry To Study Biochemistry.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Candidates must have ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects that are related to their area of study.
- JUPEB/A’ Level passes in Related subjects.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the AKSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And AKSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
AKSU Cut Off Mark For Biochemistry
Before you will be offered admission to study Biochemistry in AKSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 190 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Akwa Ibom State University to study Biochemistry.
AKSU Subject Combination For Biochemistry
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Biochemistry in AKSU.
Is AKSU Good For Biochemistry?
The Akwa Ibom State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Biochemistry in AKSU and that makes it more competitive.
Does AKSU Accept Two Sittings For Biochemistry?
How Many Years is Biochemistry In AKSU?
AKSU School Fees For Biochemistry
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Biochemistry
- Best University To Study Biochemistry In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Biochemistry In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- AKSU Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status