In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Architecture in RSUST. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Architecture in RSUST, RSUST Requirements for Architecture this post is for you.
Rivers State University Of Science And Technology Architecture Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Architecture in RSUST? Does RSUST accept two sittings for Architecture?, What are the requirements to study Architecture in Rivers State University Of Science And Technology.
Does RSUST offer Architecture? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Architecture in RSUST? If you have been asking whether Rivers State University Of Science And Technology offers Architecture as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Architecture at RSUST have always asked, and also show you the Rivers State University Of Science And Technology JAMB Subject Combination for Architecture.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Architecture at Rivers State University Of Science And Technology.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Architecture, all you need to know about Architecture department in RSUST as well as other schools you can also study Architecture as a course apart from the Rivers State University Of Science And Technology should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does RSUST Offer Architecture?
See Other RSUST Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Architecture in RSUST
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Rivers State University Of Science And Technology through JAMB To Study Architecture.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Architecture in RSUST.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet RSUST Architecture Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
RSUST Direct Entry Requirements For Architecture
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Rivers State University Of Science And Technology through Direct Entry To Study Architecture.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the RSUST Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And RSUST Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Architecture In RSUST
Before you will be offered admission to study Architecture in RSUST this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Rivers State University Of Science And Technology to study Architecture.
RSUST Subject Combination For Architecture
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Architecture in RSUST.
Is RSUST Good For Architecture?
The Rivers State University Of Science And Technology thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Architecture in RSUST and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Rivers State University Of Science And Technology is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Architecture.
Does RSUST Accept Two Sittings For Architecture?
The Rivers State University Of Science And Technology (RSUST) Accepts two sittings for Architecture.
How Many Years Is Architecture In RSUST?
RSUST School Fees For Architecture
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Architecture
- Best University To Study Architecture In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Architecture In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Architecture (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- RSUST Admission Requirements
- RSUST Cut Off Mark
- RSUST Post UTME Form