In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Agriculture in UNIMAID. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Agriculture in UNIMAID, UNIMAID Requirements for Agriculture this post is for you.
University Of Maiduguri Agriculture Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Agriculture in UNIMAID? Does UNIMAID accept two sittings for Agriculture?, What are the requirements to study Agriculture in University Of Maiduguri.
Does UNIMAID offer Agriculture? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Agriculture in UNIMAID? If you have been asking whether University Of Maiduguri offers Agriculture as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Agriculture at UNIMAID have always asked, and also show you the University Of Maiduguri JAMB Subject Combination for Agriculture.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Agriculture at University Of Maiduguri.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Agriculture, all you need to know about Agriculture department in UNIMAID as well as other schools you can also study Agriculture as a course apart from the University Of Maiduguri should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIMAID Offer Agriculture?
The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) offers Agriculture.
This means that Agriculture is Accredited In UNIMAID.
See Other UNIMAID Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIMAID offers Agriculture, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Agriculture in UNIMAID.
Requirements To Study Agriculture in UNIMAID
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through JAMB To Study Agriculture.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agriculture in UNIMAID.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIMAID Agriculture Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIMAID Direct Entry Requirements For Agriculture
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through Direct Entry To Study Agriculture.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIMAID Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIMAID Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agriculture In UNIMAID
Before you will be offered admission to study Agriculture in UNIMAID this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
UNIMAID Subject Combination For Agriculture
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agriculture in UNIMAID.
Use Of English
Chemistry or Physics Accepted!
Is UNIMAID Good For Agriculture?
The University Of Maiduguri thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Agriculture in UNIMAID and that makes it more competitive.
Does UNIMAID Accept Two Sittings For Agriculture?
The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Accepts two sittings for Agriculture.
How Many Years Is Agriculture In UNIMAID?
Agriculture in UNIMAID is a 4 years course.
UNIMAID School Fees For Agriculture
UNIMAID school fees for Agriculture is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Agriculture
- Best University To Study Agriculture In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Agriculture In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIMAID Admission Requirements
- UNIMAID Cut Off Mark
- UNIMAID Post UTME Form