In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Agricultural Engineering in FUOYE. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering in FUOYE, FUOYE Requirements for Agricultural Engineering this post is for you.
Federal University Oye Ekiti Agricultural Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Agricultural Engineering in FUOYE? Does FUOYE accept two sittings for Agricultural Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering in Federal University Oye Ekiti.
Does FUOYE offer Agricultural Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering in FUOYE? If you have been asking whether Federal University Oye Ekiti offers Agricultural Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Agricultural Engineering at FUOYE have always asked, and also show you the Federal University Oye Ekiti JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering at Federal University Oye Ekiti.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Agricultural Engineering, all you need to know about Agricultural Engineering department in FUOYE as well as other schools you can also study Agricultural Engineering as a course apart from the Federal University Oye Ekiti should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does FUOYE Offer Agricultural Engineering?
The Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) offers Agricultural Engineering.
This means that Agricultural Engineering is Accredited In FUOYE.
See Other FUOYE Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that FUOYE offers Agricultural Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering in FUOYE.
Requirements To Study Agricultural Engineering in FUOYE
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Federal University Oye Ekiti through JAMB To Study Agricultural Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agricultural Engineering in FUOYE.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet FUOYE Agricultural Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
FUOYE Direct Entry Requirements For Agricultural Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Federal University Oye Ekiti through Direct Entry To Study Agricultural Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the FUOYE Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And FUOYE Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agricultural Engineering In FUOYE
Before you will be offered admission to study Agricultural Engineering in FUOYE this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Federal University Oye Ekiti to study Agricultural Engineering.
FUOYE Subject Combination For Agricultural Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agricultural Engineering in FUOYE.
Is FUOYE Good For Agricultural Engineering?
The Federal University Oye Ekiti thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Agricultural Engineering in FUOYE and that makes it more competitive.
Does FUOYE Accept Two Sittings For Agricultural Engineering?
The Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) Accepts two sittings for Agricultural Engineering.
How Many Years Is Agricultural Engineering In FUOYE?
Agricultural Engineering in FUOYE is a 4 years course.
FUOYE School Fees For Agricultural Engineering
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Agricultural Engineering
- Best University To Study Agricultural Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Agricultural Engineering In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- FUOYE Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status