In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Accounting in UNIPORT. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Accounting in UNIPORT, UNIPORT Requirements for Accounting this post is for you.
University Of Port Harcourt Accounting Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Accounting in UNIPORT? Does UNIPORT accept two sittings for Accounting?, What are the requirements to study Accounting in University Of Port Harcourt.
Does UNIPORT offer Accounting? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Accounting in UNIPORT? If you have been asking whether University Of Port Harcourt offers Accounting as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Accounting at UNIPORT have always asked, and also show you the University Of Port Harcourt JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Accounting at University Of Port Harcourt.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Accounting, all you need to know about Accounting department in UNIPORT as well as other schools you can also study Accounting as a course apart from the University Of Port Harcourt should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIPORT Offer Accounting?
See Other UNIPORT Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Accounting in UNIPORT
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Port Harcourt through JAMB To Study Accounting.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Accounting in UNIPORT.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIPORT Accounting Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score
UNIPORT Direct Entry Requirements For Accounting
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Port Harcourt through Direct Entry To Study Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIPORT Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIPORT Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Accounting In UNIPORT
Before you will be offered admission to study Accounting in UNIPORT this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Port Harcourt to study Accounting.
UNIPORT Subject Combination For Accounting
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Accounting in UNIPORT.
Is UNIPORT Good For Accounting?
The University Of Port Harcourt thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Accounting in UNIPORT and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Port Harcourt is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Accounting.
Does UNIPORT Accept Two Sittings For Accounting?
The University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Accepts two sittings for Accounting.
How Many Years Is Accounting In UNIPORT?
Accounting in UNIPORT is a 4 years course.
UNIPORT School Fees For Accounting
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Accounting
- Best University To Study Accounting In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Accounting In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Accounting (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIPORT Admission Requirements
- UNIPORT Cut Off Mark
- UNIPORT Post UTME Form