In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Accounting in UI. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Accounting in UI, UI Requirements for Accounting this post is for you.
University Of Ibadan Accounting Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Accounting in UI? Does UI accept two sittings for Accounting?, What are the requirements to study Accounting in University Of Ibadan.
Does UI offer Accounting? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Accounting in UI? If you have been asking whether University Of Ibadan offers Accounting as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Accounting at UI have always asked, and also show you the University Of Ibadan JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Accounting at University Of Ibadan.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Accounting, all you need to know about Accounting department in UI as well as other schools you can also study Accounting as a course apart from the University Of Ibadan should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UI Offer Accounting?
See Other UI Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UI offers Accounting, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Accounting in UI.
Requirements To Study Accounting in UI
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ibadan through JAMB To Study Accounting.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Accounting in UI.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UI Accounting Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UI Direct Entry Requirements For Accounting
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ibadan through Direct Entry To Study Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UI Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UI Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Accounting In UI
Before you will be offered admission to study Accounting in UI this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Ibadan to study Accounting.
UI Subject Combination For Accounting
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Accounting in UI.
Is UI Good For Accounting?
The University Of Ibadan thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Accounting in UI and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Ibadan is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Accounting.
Does UI Accept Two Sittings For Accounting?
How Many Years Is Accounting In UI?
UI School Fees For Accounting
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Accounting
- Best University To Study Accounting In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Accounting In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UI Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status