Knowing the approved and Correct JAMB Subject Combination For Insurance 2022/2023 and WAEC subjects For Insurance before applying for admission or registering for JAMB-UTME, NECO, or NABTEB is very important to avoid making a mistake and also to avoid picking the wrong subjects combination. In this article, I will quickly show you the approved and Correct JAMB Subject Combination For Insurance 2022 for all schools in Nigeria, the O’level requirements for Insurance and the Four (4) required subjects for Insurance in Nigeria. At the end of this article, you will know the UTME subject combination for Insurance, the main subject for Insurance, and compulsory subjects for Insurance 2022/2023 for Federal, state and private universities in Nigeria respectively.
People also ask: What are the main subject for Insurance? Subject combination for Insurance in JAMB 2022 For UTME and Direct Entry candidates, Is Government compulsory for Insurance in JAMB? and JAMB subject combination for Insurance in UNILAG, UNIBEN, UNIUYO, UNILORIN, ABU, LASU, UNICAL, OAU, UNIZIK, UNIPORT and UI among others.
I will do my very best to answer this million-dollar question. I’ll give an honest and lengthy answer, but I’ll also share some quick wins!
While you are here for JAMB Subject Combination For Insurance 2022/2023 quickly see How To Pass JAMB 2022 without much stress.
Now that you know how to Pass JAMB, check out the correct UTME Subject Combination for Insurance for all schools below:
JAMB Subject Combination For Insurance 2022/2023
Compulsory and Correct UTME Subjects Required in JAMB to study Insurance Are:
|1.||Use Of English|
|4.||Commerce or Geography Accepted|
Is Government Compulsory for Insurance in JAMB?
Government is not a COMPULSORY subject for Insurance.
This means that you can study Insurance at any University in Nigeria without Government.
However, English, Mathematics, and Economics are the four (4) compulsory subjects for Insurance in JAMB.
For a start, you must have at least CREDIT (C) in Mathematics And English Language in your O’level (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) before you can be offered admission to study Insurance.
WAEC Subjects Combination For Insurance 2022/2023
Insurance Required subjects in WAEC include;
NECO Subjects Combination For Insurance 2022/2023
Insurance Required subjects in NECO include;
NABTEB Subjects For Insurance
Insurance Required subjects in NABTEB include;
Requirements To Study Insurance In Nigeria
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Insurance in Nigeria. However, some schools required one sitting.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet your school cut-off mark for Insurance.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, and Post UTME Score if any.
Direct Entry Requirements To Study Insurance In Nigeria
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of your University of choice, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.