Is Public Administration A Good Course To Study In Nigeria? Are you interested in studying Public Administration in Nigeria or Abroad? have you been asking if Public Administration is a good or marketable course to study? if yes, this post is for you. I will show you all you need to know about Public Administration in Nigeria, Requirements To Study Public Administration In Nigeria, things to consider before studying Public Administration, and also provide answers to this frequently asked question “Is Public Administration A Good Course To Study In Nigeria?”
What you’ll think of a Public Administration career depends on your personality, working style, and life priorities.
After reading our post on things to consider before studying Public Administration, this will help you to steer yourself in the right direction.
Is Public Administration A Good Course To Study In Nigeria?
Similarly, Public Administration is Not A Boring Course.
Why Study Public Administration?
Public administration is the implementation of government policies.
Today it includes some responsibility for accomplishment of the policies and programs of governments.
Public administrators make decisions to help to transform their cities into a better and more comfortable place to live.
If you are thinking about studying Public Administration you should know some advantages of this program.
While studying Public Administration you will develop the leadership and management skills.
You will be taught how to manage people efficiently and how to inspire them for the productive work.
You will learn how to be a leader and how to transfer tasks to other workers.
Things To Consider Before Studying Public Administration
Requirements To Study Public Administration In Nigeria
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to Study Public Administration.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC, NABTEB, or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Public Administration. Nevertheless, some schools required one sitting.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet your school Public Administration Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination or Public Administration.
Have a good JAMB score.
- Have a good O’level And A’level result
- You must have a good Post UTME Score that’s if ANY.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Public Administration
- Cut Off Mark For Public Administration
- Best Universities To Study Public Administration in Nigeria
- Universities Offering Public Administration In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Form (UTME and Direct Entry)
- UTME Syllabus For All Courses