CommonWealth scholarship 2022/2023 for Master’s and Ph.D holders is currently ongoing and the application portal is now open for interested Nigerians.
In this article, we’ll show all you need to know about CommonWealth scholarship and fellowship Plan (CSFP).
Also, the most comprehensive guide on how to successfully apply online and the application deadline.
CommonWealth Scholarship 2022/2023
Yes, currently the form is out!
CommonWealth Master scholarship application portal is currently open for interested Nigerians.
The scholarship is mainly for Postgraduate students to study Abroad.
If you are studying Postgraduate courses or programmes you can follow the simple steps below to successfully apply online.
Eligibility For CommonWealth Scholarship 2022/2023
To apply for the CommonWealth scholarship, one has to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2nd Class Upper division in his or her 1st degree.
- A relevant Masters degree in addition to at least a 2nd class lower division in his or her 1st degree for Ph.D.
- Applicants must have gotten at least two admissions from UK institutions.
- NYSC discharged/exemption certificate is required.
- You must print out your completed forms before submitting it online.
- Ph.D candidates must upload a supporting statement from UK university.
How To Apply For CommonWealth Scholarship 2022
Easy steps to apply for CommonWealth Postgraduate scholarship:
- Go to the CommonWealth scholarship portal via www.apply.cscuk.gov.uk/.
- Obtain the form via CommonWealth Scholarship Portal.
- Click on the Scholarship form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully register and apply for the Scholarship exercise.
- Print out your Scholarship Registration slip afterwards.
- Finally, await feedback.
Those who have already registered should take advantage of this window and finish all registration.
We hope that you found our article on CommonWealth postgraduate Scholarship 2022 to be helpful.