Do you want to know how to register for WAEC online in 2023/2024? Look no further! This article explains all you need to know about WAEC registration, how to buy WAEC form this year and how to register for WAEC 2023 online without much stress.
WAEC registration for 2023 is currently ongoing and the registration portal (www.waecdirect.org) is now open for interested candidates to apply.
In this guide, we’ll show you step-by-step guidelines and easy tips on how to register for WAEC 2023/2024 online.
Please note that you cannot register WAEC by yourself.
WAEC registration can only be done at the accredited WAEC offices in Nigeria.
You cannot register for WAEC 2023 without NIN.
How To Register For WAEC 2023 Online
Easy steps On How to Register For WAEC 2022/2023 And buy Form online
- Walk into the nearest WAEC office or Secondary school
- Request for 2023/2024 WAEC Registration form
- Fill out the form and submit
- The WAEC official attending to you will complete the registration online for you.
- You will also enrol your fingerprints and other personal details will be captured using WAEC Biometric Data Capture software.
- Ensure your Surname, First name and other names are captured using the software.
- You are required to enter your bio data which includes Gender, Disability, Marital Status, Maiden Name (if applicable), Date of Birth, Nationality and State of Origin.
- Note that your name must not be more than 40 characters, this includes spaces between the surname, firstname and other name.
- Please select NONE for disability information if you are not disabled.
- You are required to take a picture with a webcam with a minimum Camera Specification* 2.0MP 720p USB 2.0 Color: High Resolution RGB Support Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified 2.0 megapixel sensor Up to 30 frames per second. Recommended is the Microsoft LifeCam HD 3000 Webcam.
- Note that the picture will be printed on your photocard and certificate.
- You are required to supply your contact information which includes telephone, email, residential address, residential city, residential state, postal address, city and state. Note that Telephone number is compulsory since it would be used to contact the candidate should the need arise.
- You are required to select the state and town you wish to write the examination.
- The exact centre will be automatically assigned to you by the system. Please note that you cannot change your examination town after submission.
- English Language and Mathematics have been automatically selected for you because they are compulsory.
- You are required to select the other subjects you wish to register for in this examination. Please note that a minimum of Seven (7) and a maximum of Nine (9) subjects are allowed (English Language and Mathematics inclusive).
- You are required to read the declaration section carefully and check or tick the checkboxes before submitting your form. You cannot proceed unless you have done this.
- Once you have completed the registration form, you are required to click the ACCEPT button after which a preview of your details will be displayed.
- You are required to review your application at this stage and click the EDIT button if you desire to make any modification.
- You should click the SAVE button if you want to save your application and still be able to come back and modify it.
- Note that you can only modify up to 3 times.
- Click the SUBMIT button if you want to submit your application. NOTE that you will no longer be able to modify your application once you click the SUBMIT button.
- On successful completion and submission of your registration form, the system will allocate a centre to you and generate your examination number.
- You should then print the admission notice/photo card.
- Note that this document will be required before you are allowed into the examination hall.
We hope that you found our article on how to buy WAEC form and how to Register for WAEC 2023 Online to be helpful.