Do you want to know how to check Direct Entry Admission Status 2022/2023?
Recently, one of our users asked us; How do I check My Direct entry admission status? and how to check my direct entry admission status without an email address or using JAMB registration number?
This post explains all you need to know about JAMB direct entry admission status checking portal and checker link.
You will know how to accept or reject direct entry admission on JAMB CAPS and your school portal/website.
It has come to our notice that some direct entry (DE) students are having issues checking their admission status using JAMB registration number.
While some don’t know how to access the admission status checker portal that’s why this post is necessary to address this imbalance.
See below for guidelines and 5 easy steps to check your direct entry admission status with ease.
How To Check Direct Entry Admission Status 2022/2023
Steps to accept or reject your direct entry admission:
- Go to Direct Entry Admission Checker Portal via www.portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility../.
- Log in with your JAMB EMAIL and PASSWORD.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab or CAPS.
- Select your Exam year.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on “Check Admission Status” to access your admission status.
Not Offered Admission Yet? Keep monitoring your status.
Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the JAMB portal as they are processed.
How To Check On School Portal
- Log on to your School of Choice Official Website.
- Locate Admission Checker Portal or Menu.
- Follow the Screen Guidelines.
- Using Your JAMB Registration Number.
- Finally, Check if you have been offered ADMISSION or NOT.
How To Check Direct Entry Admission Status Using JAMB Registration Number
Easy steps to check:
- Visit the Google play store on your Android Device or iPhone.
- Search and Download the JAMB Mobile App.
- Login using your JAMB Registration Number.
- Open the App, scroll down and tap on “Check Admission Status”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.
- Select the year you sat for UTME
- Then tap on the Next button at the end of the page to view your admission status
- Walk into JAMB CBT near you
- They will assist you in this regard.
After Direct Entry Admission What Next?
- After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that is required to be paid as an acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you.
- Note that if you do not pay the acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is school fees for your course or faculty so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible.
- Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to the student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school.
- This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc.
- You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even from your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures.
- Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them.
- It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly.
- Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
We hope that you found our article on how to check direct entry admission status 2022 to be helpful.